Located behind Annie's Bait and Tackle, just before Cortez Bridge, you will find Yolo Parasailing. This place will help turn your frown upside down with a fantastic parasailing adventure.
Get ready for spectacular views of Anna Maria Island and the Gulf Coast as you soar to new heights. All crew members are PAPO- and USCG-licensed captains and the staff here works to provide a memorable experience.
Parasailing is fun and safe for the whole family. Children can fly tandem with adults.
The three boats "Black Pearl," "Mr Daddy" and "Parasail" are especially designed for safety and comfort and can each handle six passengers per trip.
- Fax: 941-792-3553
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Will lift onto and off boat
- Founding Date: 2005
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: This is the longest-owned Parasail company locally, with an 100% safety record; also voted Best on the Beach 2008 - Home of the smiley face parasail
- Associations/certifications: All captains are Coast Guard-licensed, WSIA, CPA, First Aid-certified