Woody's has occupied the same spot in Cedar Plaza on State Road 70 since 1987 and is billed as "The Great American Road Trip Experience." The current owner purchased the restaurant in 2008 and works to maintain its legendary standard of quality. He offers all-you-can-eat St. Louis ribs, boneless spare ribs, pulled pork, Cajun rib sandwiches and smoked turkey. In addition to its charming, old-time country dining room, Woody's offers phone service, drive-through and full "set-and-serve" catering.
Woody's features a full liquor bar. Children eat free every Monday from 3pm to close. There is a limit of one child per adult dinner entrée.
- Fax: 941-751-5069
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp from the parking lot to the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1987
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.woodys.com/menus/BradentonTakeOut.pdf
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "We try to make everyone who comes through that door feel welcome."
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Cajun/Creole
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Barbecued ribs
- Price level: $
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual