Walgreens is located at the Northeast corner of Cortez Road and 59th Street, near Cortez Commons. The pharmacy and convenience store is clean, bright and well-stocked with household necessities, beauty products, greeting cards, snacks and more. Manager Carol Powers leads a staff that helps customers find what they need. This Walgreens opened its doors in 2004.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is located near the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1901
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Call to confirm policies
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Yes
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Liquor department (Beer & Wine)
- Features: Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 9am - 5pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No