A well-known breakfast and lunch hot spot, Theresa's Restaurant has been serving flapjacks, home fries, burgers and deli sandwiches to the downtown Bradenton community since the 1990s. Order a cup of coffee and enjoy the outdoor patio complete with natural tree awning. A private room is also available for breakfast and lunch meetings. This is one of the only downtown diners offering local delivery, allowing you to receive a hot breakfast or lunch to your home or office. Everything is homemade here, from the soup specials to the extra-large Taco Salad.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sun, 8am - 2pm; Tues, Fri, 7am - 2pm; Saturday is 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Restaurant is on street level
- Founding Date: 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Diner
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual