Located at the end of Lakewood Main Street, Starbucks is the place to meet your friends for world-renowned coffee and catch up on all the latest. Great outside seating for dozens of people, watch the world go by while sipping your frothy concoction and waxing philosophical about the current state of affairs in the world. Starbucks quality and friendly service is universal, and long hours from early morning to late at night make it a convenient stop any time of the day. Free Wi-Fi is also available.
- Hours: Daily, 5:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, chocolate, gifts, deli food
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Frappucino, decaf soy latte, cookies, espresso
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun, Quiet, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Come as you are.