This little Chinese restaurant serves all the usual menu items but also includes Chinatown noodle soup (sometimes called noodle bowls) and Mei Fun. There are combo lunch and dinner selections, along with chef's specialties like General Tso's Bean Curd and "lobster any style" (market pricing).
You can order inside at the counter for take-out or eat there and enjoy the free Wi-Fi. There's also a handy, quick drive-through window for pickup of call-in orders.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 12pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a level entrance from the handicap parking space.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual