The Samurai Steakhouse bought out the old Domo Steakhouse at the start of 2010. The goal of the new owners and managers is to have better food, service and cleanliness than any other Japanese restaurant in the area and to deliver the best possible prices for that level of quality. With those goals, it's not surprising that the Samurai Steakhouse is already a member of the Manatee County Chamber of Commerce. In addition to 10 regular tables, there are three hibachi stations with eight seats each and a bar with 12 seats. Finally, a birthday package consisting of dessert, a song and a photo is available for a small extra charge.
- Fax: 941-747-8005
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11am -3pm; Sun, noon - 3pm. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 11pm; Sun, 3pm - 9:30 pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There's a handicapped space to the right of the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sushi, tempura, hibachi grill entrees. Imported Japanese beer, sake (hot or cold), plum wine, domestic beer, cocktails, house wines, non-alcoholic beverages.
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.samuraifl.com/default.aspx?pg=115b9079-0c41-4a58-8455-…
- Specialties: The various hibachi grill entrees, the sushi, the sashimi and the breaded entrees with katsu sauce.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Japanese / Sushi, Steak House
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The hibachi grilled tuna
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Quiet