Rosa Fiorelli Winery & Vineyard
The award-winning Fiorelli Winery is family owned and operated. Sicilian-born Rosa and Antonio Fiorelli opened their vineyard and winery in 1998 in scenic eastern Manatee County. They offer free wine tasting daily, plus small and group tour packages that feature everything from cheese and crackers to an Italian buffet. Its pavilion can host up to 150 people for corporate and private events and wedding receptions. Bottles of Fiorelli wine are also available for sale on site and online.
- Hours: Mon, Wed - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- Products: wines, vineyard tours, lunch tours, wine of the month club, pavilion rentals, events
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Membership information: Wine of the Month Club, receive 2 bottles of wine, each month by mail for a year!
- Online store link: store.fiorelliwinery.com/Wine-Club_c_9.html
- Accepts large groups?: Yes
- Acreage: 10