Dave and Julie Holt live for bicycles. Since 1962 they have run Ringling Bicycles, a full-service bike dealer and repair shop, while still finding time to compete in triathlons and racing competitions. Hundreds of accessories and parts are packed into the shop, and dozens of bikes are parked outside. When you buy a bike from Ringling, the staff will do all the adjustments necessary for life; just take it in and get the derailleurs, brakes or gears adjusted free of charge. Rentals also available by the day or month, you can get a tune-up for $29.95 and group rides several times a week get you out in the open air with like-minded folks. Pedal on down today.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 7pm; Fri, 10:15am - 7pm; Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with parking.
- Founding Date: 1962
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bike parts and accessories from Fuji, Jamis, Dahon, Orbea, Marin, Redline, American Classic, DK, Trailmate, Townie, Nantucket Baskets, Giordana Apparel, and dozens of other brands.
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Free adjustments for life
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes