This full-service jewelry store was established in 1951 and is a member of the Independent Jewelers Organization. Ron Pierro and his team strive to offer excellent customer service and fair pricing. Team member Cathy Taylor says the family's ethics, honesty and quality of jewelry are the keys to the business's longevity. Have something special in mind? The folks at Pierro's will help you design your piece of jewelry. Repair, appraisal and consignment services are also available. The store offers the brands of Jorge Revilla, Lorenzo, Alwand Vahan, Simon G and Pandora beads.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 5:30pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 1951
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Services: Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: You can never have too many diamonds, and they never go out of style.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Watches: Swiss Army, Pierro's signature Swiss timing and "Pre-loved" Rolex watches that come with a warranty
- Vintage: No
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: For women, popular gifts are bracelets, necklaces and rings. Popular gifts for men are rings and watches.
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal, Consignment