Peach's is the former nickname of the company's founder, and it truly feels like a small town Mom and Pop restaurant with friendly service and homemade food. Twenty years at this location and going strong, the New Hampshire transplant came to the Florida sunshine in October 1990, serving breakfast and lunch seven days a week.
Healthy choices like three kinds of Eggs Benedict, pancakes and waffles as well as omelettes for breakfast. Reubens, patty melts, wraps and hearty soups and salads for lunch to make this an authentic diner experience. That fuzzy-cheeked kid, now all grown up, also does catering.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 2:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with parking.
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Homemade breakfast and lunch.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Eggs Benedict, Patty Melt, Wraps and Soups.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Peach's protein wrap, homemade soups and salad dressings.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Country Benedict
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: casual