Palma Sola Botanical Park
Palma Sola Botanical Park is a not-for-profit foundation. It is open from dawn to dusk and there is no admission fee. Visitors will find exotic fruit and nut tree sections, two groves of plumeria trees from around the world, a lovely shell walkway with benches and many other beautiful sights.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 2pm; Thu, closed; Fri - Sat, 10am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: The park has a ramp going up to the office and the galleria.
- Founding Date: 1993
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The park used to be a nursery owned by Manatee County until 1990, when a group of interested citizens and community groups rallied support to save the 10-acre site and build it into what it is today.
- Features: Benches, Picnic tables
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Serving alcohol at an event requires a certification.
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 10 acres
- Scope: Local