Olympic Cafe is an original, authentic Greek restaurant located at 64th and Manatee Avenue West. Featuring Gyros sandwiches and classic Greek favorites like stuffed grape leaves, it has a full lunch and dinner menu with seafood, burgers, soups and salads. Go online to see its full menu, or phone-in your order and you can pick it up at its drive-thru. Dining in is unique and pleasant with Greek decor, statues, plaques and pictures.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The building has parking spaces and a level parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Gyros, stuffed grape leaves, kabobs
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Greek, Italian, Middle Eastern, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Spanakopita - spinach pie
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Gyros sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 27
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual