Odds & Ends Thrift Shop
This thrift store has gently used men's, women's and children's apparel, jewelry, toys, glassware and home decor. Odds & Ends is associated with the charitable group Volunteers of America and serves as an employment training center for disabled adults. The store is run by a group of friendly volunteers who also supervise the training. Tax-deductible donations of items in good condition are accepted daily.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped parking spaces and a curb ramp.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Gently used clothing, books, collectibles and home items
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Donations hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm
- Donations policy: Items should be clean and in good condition.