Is there anyone who hasn't eaten a Quarter Pounder or Egg McMuffin at some point or another? Along with the famous McDonald's menu, there are now 11 different salads available with Newman's Own dressings (two low-fat selections), as well as the McCafe line of coffees. The Bradenton location features a kid's playground -- you can pre-arrange parties for your little ones -- and free Wi-Fi for the adults.
- Hours: Lobby: Daily, 5am - 1am. Drive-thru: Daily, 24 hours.
- Handicap Accessible: There's a level entrance and handicapped parking spaces.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers, chicken, French fries, shakes, salads, specialty coffees, smoothies, frappes
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food.html
- Specialties: Dollar menu, Happy Meals, Big Mac, Filet-o-Fish
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Quarter Pounders, Egg McMuffins, Big Macs
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun