This restaurant is located inside the Red Barn Flea Market's southeast section. Diners can order fish sandwiches, fish and chips, pizza, burgers and all-beef hot dogs. County fair fare is served, too: funnel cakes, elephant ears and soft pretzels are just a few of the choices. As for drinks, the cafe stocks bottled water and soda.
- Hours: Fri - Sun, 8am - 4pm; Wed, 8am - 4pm (November - April); Mon - Thu, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Many handicapped spaces are offered the Red Barn's parking lot, and small ramps lead up to the building.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fish and chips, fish sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, pizza, elephant ears, funnel cakes, soft pretzels, sodas, bottled water
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court