First Watch may be part of a chain of breakfast restaurants, but it feels like a local favorite. With menu items like the Siesta Key Cocktail and the Key West Crepegg, it's tough not to finish breakfast and head to the beach. This location, located in the Shoppes of Paradise Bay, makes everything to order, slicing fresh fruits and veggies, baking muffins and stirring up French toast batter fresh each morning. Lunch is always available. If you really can't get enough, join the Sun E Club and you'll find a coupon for a free entree in your mailbox soon after.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1983
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.firstwatch.com/menu-breakfast.htm
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Tri-Athlete omelette, multigrain pancakes, Buffalo chicken wrap
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun