You won’t find any microwaves at Firehouse Subs. When you walk inside, the first thing you'll notice is the delicious aroma of sandwiches cooking. There’s a reason for this: every sandwich is steamed on the spot using fresh meat and cheese, personally chosen for quality by the two brothers who founded the restaurant chain in 1994.
The memorabilia of station houses is no accident either; this is a family with over 200 years of service as firemen, and brothers Robin and Chris wanted to honor this, even promoting fire awareness on their website.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10:30am - 9pm; Sun, 10:30am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with street.
- Founding Date: 1996
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hot and cold subs, salads, soups and chili.
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Freshly made steamed meat and cheese submarine sandwiches.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: New York Steamer with corned beef brisket, pastrami and provolone; ' Fully involved' sandwiches loaded with mayonnaise, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion and dill spear.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Submarine sandwiches.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual