European Foods & Gourmet Deli
Since 2005, the family run European Foods Gourmet Deli has been one of the only stores in the area to offer Ukrainian, Russian, Hungarian, Armenian and Polish groceries to the Eastern European community. The owner, Banya, says you don't have to be from these countries to enjoy the quality smoked meats, fish and delicious cheeses she offers at the deli. A variety of snacks, candy, canned goods, imported beer and wine are also available.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 11am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with parking.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Eastern European, Turkish and Greek grocer and deli
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods
- Specialties: Imported beer and wine, smoked meats and fish
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Greek, Polish, Russian, Turkish
- Price level: $