If a family restaurant can blend with a country store and grow into a national chain, Cracker Barrel has done it. Known for hearty meals and friendly service, Cracker Barrel tries to bring relaxed, small town comforts to hurried travelers. The store sells any number of items, including toys, shirts, jellies, candies and more. The restaurant is simple: food items often found in small towns prepared slowly with great quality and care. Cracker Barrel is very much kid-friendly with not just a children's menu but all sorts of games and toys for children to play with while a meal is being prepared. Travelers can also relax after a hearty meal on the restaurant's breezy front porch in large, comfortable rocking chairs under ceiling fans.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 6am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 6am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicap access from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: September 19, 1969
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Restaurant, country store, groceries, candies, dry goods
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.crackerbarrel.com/menu.cfm?doc_id=170
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Signature dishes: Pancakes, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, meat loaf, hamburgers, beef stew.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Biscuits and gravy, beef stew.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual