The Blue Marschmello is a mixed media gallery located within the Village of the Arts, and is subtitled "Green Living, Gardening and Art." Its focus is on gardening and owner Bonnie offers services that include in-home visits to plan and create gardens. Her gallery also features various artists, many from the Ringling School of Art, showcasing work in paintings and other media. Organic plants, seeds, accessories and tools are also for sale. The store is open for additional hours the first Friday of every month during Art Walks.
- Hours: Fri, Sat, 11am - 4pm; Mon - Thu, by appointment only; Sun, closed
- Parking: On-street: free
- Art specialties: Painting
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Seeds, garden accessories, tools, organic plants, furniture, knits, art
- What tips would you give to new gardeners?: Go organic.
- Services (nurseries, gardening): Landscape design, Planting, Pond design