Basil's Flame Broiled Chicken
Basil's is a local chain in the Bradenton/Sarasota area. The Basil's has an excellent relationship with the community, and is a member of the Manatee County Chamber of Commerce. Basil's offers catering and delivery services, as long as the customer provides the information a few days in advance. This location was opened in 1992, four years after the original Basil's restaurant opened its doors at 5603 Manatee Avenue West. The staff at this location are very friendly, and the restaurant is very clean. This location has a pay phone in the parking lot.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Two spaces near the door, and there's a slight ramp leading up to the door.
- Founding Date: 1992
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chicken, ribs, sandwiches, gyros, wraps, salads, and Greek dishes, bottled water, sodas, beer, wine
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: withcoupon.com/htmls/basilschicken/menu1.htm
- Specialties: Baklava, Greek salad, spinach pie, gyros, and Greek-style grilled shrimp with rice
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Franchise owner Pano Birbilis says that the friendly people are what makes Bradenton a great community.
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Greek, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 31
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet