Serving Bradenton's best Japanese, Chinese and Thai cuisine, Bangkok Tokyo is the ideal steakhouse to sit down, relax and enjoy top-notch food with a twist of originality and flavor. Try out the dim-lit, elegant new sushi bar as well as the Hunan and Szechuan specialities. From stir fry, curry, sushi and sashimi to the volcano chicken and sizzling duck, Bangkok Tokyo provides the atmosphere of eating in the middle of China Town.
- Hours: Lunch Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 3pm. Dinner Hours: Mon - Fri, 4:30pm - 10pm; Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, 4:30pm - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There are no curbs or steps.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: bangkoktokyoonline.com/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese / Sushi, Thai
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Garden duck with curry sauce
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 26
- Features: Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual