You won't get a more unique ambiance than Ace's Lounge. These premises were originally an ancient barn, which was trucked down in pieces from Tennessee, and then meticulously rebuilt on site.
The first thing you notice if you enter from the back road is a brightly colored and inviting outside Tiki Bar with plenty of seating.
Once inside, the deep wood patina of this beautifully restored two-story barn makes an excellent venue for live entertainment and excellent Italian food (at great prices).
The lounge also offers pool tables, a full bar, NFL football package on huge flat-screen TVs and a wonderful, friendly atmosphere.
You'll feel very welcome here in this local lounge. The antique memorabilia is strategically placed around the walls and it feels like you've been transported back 100 years in time.
The live entertainment stage is set on the lower floor. There is professional lighting and a first-class sound system, as well as all the usual paraphernalia of a regular bar.
Aces is an excellent venue for live bands and it offers a full-week schedule of events. Talented locals as well as bands from all over the nation are regularly booked here.
If you don't like smoke, several times a week it offers smoke-free live entertainment.
The second floor of the lounge has a small corner bar and several pool tables as well as a great veranda to sit and eat or view the live entertainment.
You find plenty of room, as Aces has a seating capacity for 185 people.
There is truly something for every adult, including darts, video games and seating both around the bar as well as on the lounge upper and lower floors.
Aces has its own large parking at the back.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 1982
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Drink minimum: 1
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Dance floor, Happy hour, Live music, Outdoor seating, Private parties
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Ticket information: At the door or sold on the individual band's website
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Great atmosphere. Great food. Great prices. Great two-story custom antique barn. Great live music.
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Country, Dive Bar, Live Music, Lounge, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table
- What's your specialty drink?: Anything
- Beer Types: Cask, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew