4 My Groove (Bradenton Family Consignments)
4 My Groove and Bradenton Family Consignments are one and the same. The shops are not far from the corner of 26th Street and 53rd Avenue. With a wide range of consignment items, it has something for everyone. Whether it is a collectible figurine, clothing for children or some interesting knickknack, customers are sure to find something to like.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 9am - 4pm; Thu, 9am - 6pm; Fri - Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is located at the side of the building.
- Founding Date: 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Furniture, antiques, decorative collectibles, tools, sporting goods, baby strollers, toys, household items
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates
- Return policy: Questions are written out on the receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people are what makes this community great.
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: A single collectible plate sold for over five thousand dollars.
- Donations hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 4 pm
- Donations policy: Donations are subject to approval. If approved, they will be accepted.