When experiencing change in your environment such as loss of relationship, change of employment, having to find employment or even change of residency. We begin to have this overwhelmed feeling.
Change is important as our lives are forever changing and we must learn to adapt or redefine ourselves. Often we feel “stuck” which then creates a holding pattern in our lives. Reality is our lives are evolving around us and we need to jump in the Transition of Life and enjoy the journey.
Here are seven tips to help you with your Movement of Choice…
- Allow yourself time in which to adjust. Truly take stock of the situation and understanding the circumstances involved in redefining your life.
- Appreciate your strengths and qualities. Take the time to look within and begin to believe in who you are and your core values.
- Live in the Moment. Staying present and appreciating the YOU!
- Surround yourself with positive people. Share your feelings and allow the support of others.
- Stay away from the “Blame Game”, as you don’t want to be the victim of life. Begin to take responsibility of your being and your life. Choose to be positive!
- Give yourself permission to move forward and take charge of your life. Develop new interests and enjoy making your own decisions. Begin to appreciate the freedom of choice.
- Believe in yourself and your future. Opening your heart and mind to a new you, new relationships and new surroundings.
Often as we are making these Transitions of Life it feels like we are climbing a mountain. Knowing you’re not alone in this valley of change, join Pegotty Cooper and myself in a 2-part Webinar, called Finding YOUR Path from the Valley to the Mountaintop. Tuesday, March 5, 12 and 19 at 6 – 7:30 pm EST each week.
In Finding YOUR Path from the Valley to the Mountaintop you will begin to understand what drives you and what pulls. You will begin to take your Movement of Choice allowing you to move toward clarity, confidence and courage. This will be a hands on experiences as you will be accountable for doing what you say, a true learning experience.
Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s to you………..Living YOUR Best Life!
My Friends Connect, Inc.
Certified Divorce Coach and Public Speaker
- Radio Host of Going Solo – Life After Divorce, www.liveandloveradio.com
- Dads Going Solo – www.dadsgoingsolo.com
- My Friends Connect Tampa Bay Divorce Support Social Group
- My Friends Connect Transition into Dating and Relationships
- My Friends Connect Tampa Bay Relationship Wanted 40+ Singles