This week's adoptable cat is Tasha, a calico and tiger mix.
Tasha, a one-year-old spayed female, is warm and loving. She has been with Manatee County Animal Services since June 15.
You can visit Tasha (A051363) at the Manatee County Animal Services downtown adoption center this week. The downtown center is open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays.
Adoptions at Manatee County Animal Services, which include spay/neuter, vaccinations, health check and microchip, are $80 for dogs, plus a $10 license fee for those in Manatee County and $60 for cats, plus the license fee. Some animals who have been at the shelter too long are available for the $10 license fee. The downtown adoption center is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
For more information, visit www.mymanatee.org/pets or call 941-742-5824. The animal services webpage features updated photos and descriptions of the pets available for adoption. Pet owners can also use the site to locate missing pets.
Pets are also available for adoption locally at:
- Animal Network Inc. at Petsmart, 4425 14th St. W.
- Humane Society of Manatee County, 2515 Tamiami Trail
- Bishop Animal Shelter SPCA, 5718 21st Ave. W.
- Gulf Shore Animal League at Pet Supermarket, 6908 Manatee Ave W.
- Nates Place Dog and Cat Adoption Center, 8435 Cooper Creek Blvd.