Invite a friend
A program that uses randomized and functional exercises.
Functional exercise allows children's bodies to perform the way in which they were engineered.
Workouts consist of exercises containing elements drawn from squats, push-ups, pull-ups, dead-lifts, box jumps, broad jumps and running.
For ages (6-12)
More About Green G Fitness Studio
Green G Fitness Studio is an exercise and training facility. It offers a range of services and programs, including one-on-one personal training and small group sessions. Some services include post-rehab work, sports training, core workouts, kickboxing, Zumba, hip hop, senior programs as well as disability training. Additional options include wellness programs, nutritional counseling, fat testing and health screenings. Personal training is available in 30- or 60-minute sessions.
Other events here
- Senior Fitness Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Strengthen & Lengthen Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Strengthen & Lengthen Weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Core Condition Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 5:30 pm–6:00 pm
- Band-tastic! Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm
- Power Stretch Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–7:00 pm
- 30/30 Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- P.Y.T. (Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi) Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Hip Hop Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- P.Y.T. (Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi) Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm