The Best RNC Headlines From Around the Web
We've compiled some of the best, funniest, oddest or most interesting Republican National Convention stories from Patch and other local and national media.
Are you a political junkie? Can't get enough of all the headlines about the Republican National Convention?
Patch is bringing you hyperlocal coverage of the RNC, from the floor at the Tampa Bay Times Forum and from local angles in 23 different Patch towns across the region.
We're also pulling some of the best, funniest, oddest or most interesting RNC stories from around the web and compiling the links here for your convenience.
Below is just a sampling that we'll continue to update, and if you find an RNC-related link that's interesting, feel free to post it in the comments section at the bottom.
- Gov. Scott Urges RNC Delegates to Stay Safe (Palm Harbor Patch)
- Clearwater 'SuperHero' Turns Heads at RNC (Clearwater Patch)
- Man Arrested With Machete in RNC Event Zone (South Tampa Patch)
- 'We Are the Storm,' RNC Protesters Chant (Gulfport Patch)
- Delegates Focus on RNC, Not Isaac (VIDEO) (Pinellas Beaches Patch)
- VIDEO: Trump Won't Take White House Job If Offered (Sarasota Patch)
- Reader Photos: TIA Welcomes RNC Delegates (Palm Harbor Patch)
- Photo Gallery: Signs of the RNC in Clearwater (Clearwater Patch)
Other Local Media
- Senior Joins Protesters This Week, Hopes For Change (VIDEO) (WTSP 10 News)
- A Fine RNC Party, But We Could Have Used More Tampa Bay (Tampa Bay Times)
- Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain Fire Up Tea Party Faithful Ahead of RNC (Tampa Bay Times)
- RNC Scene: Tampa's Channelside So Undead During 'Zombie' Invasion (Tampa Bay Times)
- Hacker Group Could Be Trouble During RNC, PI Warns (Bay News 9)
- Mitt Romney Campaign Denies Paying Journey $500,000 to Play at Event (Huffington Post)
- 10 Republicans to Follow on Twitter (National Journal)
- Some Prominent Republicans Won't Be in Tampa (NBCNews.com)
- 9 Questions for the GOP in Tampa (Politico.com)
- Republican National Convention Thrills Include Protesters, Troops and Beer Cozys (San Francisco Examiner)