Patch Picks: 5 Best Places To Buy Pizza
Each Thursday, Bradenton Patch highlights staff and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services and more.
Each Thursday, Patch will run a new feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off and more.
You'll find useful lists to help you find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year's Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, burgers, parks and more.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
This week's list: 5 best places to buy pizza in Bradenton ...
- Ferraro's Pizza, 817 Tamiami Trail, serves up some of the best hand-tossed pizzas in Bradenton. The Lo Grande family has over 50 years of Italian dining experience in Sicily and New Jersey and, since 2007, has been a downtown Bradenton favorite.
- Gio offers fantastic brick oven pizzas in an upscale martini bar atmosphere at its two Bradenton locations, 7240 55th Ave E. and 4805 Cortez Rd W.
- San Remo Pizza & Pasta, 1914 Tamiami Trail, is a local Italian staple since 1982, offering a choice between thin, hand-tossed New York style and thick, square Sicilian style pizza. Stop in and grab a pizza or one of their delicious subs, calzones, or strombolis.
- Siciliano's, 6103 14th St W., has been serving up authentic Italian hand-tossed pizzas at their family-friendly restaurant since 1995.
- Verona, 5257 33rd St E., has been dishing out pizza, subs, and pasta at its cozy East Bradenton location for over 15 years and maintains a reputation of being a local favorite.