Family Things To Do This Weekend
There's fun to be had around Bradenton for you and the kids.
1. Take the kids to Mixon Fruit Farms for their Orange Blossom Express tour, where they'll get to check out orange groves, the Children's Magical Maze and the Mixon Wildlife Refuge. Tram tickets are just $4 for kids 10 and younger. Oh, and they've also got ice cream.
2. Bring the whole family to Red Barn Flea Market to check out the fresh produce, arts and crafts, clothes, toys and more. It's free to browse.
3. Ever been parasailing? Yolo Parasailing can give you a view of Anna Maria Island unlike any other. It's not as scary as you might think.
4. Chuck E. Cheese's is a kids' paradise. Buy them a few tokens and let them run wild this weekend.
5. Have a picnic on the beach this weekend. Anna Maria Bayfront Park, on the northern tip of Anna Maria Island, is a hidden gem.