Volunteers Needed For Charity Bridal Boutique!!!
- Organization: Brides Against Breast Cancer
- Causes: Health
- Date(s): Daily (Mon. - Sat.) from 10AM till 5PM
- Contact person: Devon Bogg
- Phone: 8777214673
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: babcboutiquevolunteering.eventbrite.com/
Help needed for various activities, such as:
- Assisting our amazing team with gown sales where you will help find a new brides perfect dress.
- Have the joy of being the “Mother of the Bride” and perform her duties such as laundry and sorting of all new dresses.
- Be a wedding Coordinator and brag to your friends about working with hundreds of designer gowns.
- Be a “Maid of Honor” and help by saying how beautiful they are in that dress!
Brides Against Breast Cancer is a national nonprofit organization that travels to 40-70 cities annually on the original Nationwide Tour of Gowns Sale. Proceeds from the gown sales to help those impacted by cancer, their family members and caregivers. We have over 1,000 designer gowns from size 0-30 with savings up to 85%. Please visit our website www.bridesabc.org for more information. We have opened a new bridal boutique at 6279 Lake Osprey Dr, behind the mobil station on University Pkwy.